Buying a Squamish Home
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many of decisions! In order to make the house buying an experience a positive one, here are some things to ponder:
- Are you actually prepared to purchase a home?
- Are you financially ready?
Here is a list of upfront costs to consider:
- Down payment
- Home inspection and appraisal fees
- Insurance costs
- Land registration fees
- Prepaid property taxes or utility bills (the buyer reimburses the seller or builder)
- Legal or notary fees
- Potential repairs or renovations moving costs
- GST/HST/QST on a newly built house or mortgage loan insurance
You need to meet with your Squamish Mortgage Broker or lender to start the mortgage pre-approval process. Bring the following information to the meeting:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Contact information for your employer
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- Proof of down payment
- Proof of savings and investments
- Details of current debts
- Your credit score
Finding the RIGHT Home in Squamish
We Will Find the Right Homes for You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range to search, SqamishHomesForSale.com can help you determine which properties suit your needs and we will keep you in mind when a home that fits comes on the market.
We have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications.
Our award-winning top REALTOR® will help you every step of the way.
We will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction.
Our top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful!
We are familiar with the current homes on the market, and we know neighborhood values well.
To get the most benefit from your search with area stats, sign up to SquamishHomesForSale.com below and find out first when new homes and land come onto the market. Call us today to discuss your real estate needs.